The use of the service offered by the Site entails necessarily the approval of the following Regulation.
THIS REGULATION CAN BE INTEGRATED AND MODIFIED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE THROUGH THE ONLINE PUBLICATION OF THE NEWEST VERSION. THE SUBSCRIBER UNDERTAKES TO UPDATE HIM/HERSELF AND BECOME AWARE OF THE MODIFICATIONS.
The subscriber, in using the services offered by the Fan Club, undertakes to update him/herself and become aware of the new conditions of the Regulation and to inform him/herself about the changes. The new terms and conditions will be automatically effective after 15 days from the date of their notification through Website publication. The subscribers, within that period, if they do not agree with the new terms and conditions of the Regulation, may terminate, notifying by email to the address email@example.com and confirm within 48 hours the annulment via registered mail at the following address:
Laura Pausini Official Fan Club
Via F. Santi 14
48027 Solarolo (RA)
In case of withdrawal, the user will have the right to the refund of the amount, which is part of the payment deposited, reduced proportionally to the remaining period of the membership duration.
The non-exercise of the refund right under the terms set out above will constitute the acceptance of the changes adopted by the Fan Club.
It is possible to join the Fan Club only via Internet, by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and including prepaid/rechargeable cards such as Italian PostePay card), MyBank, Masterpass PayPal and Satispay.
The application for membership forms contained in the CDs is no longer valid and payment via bank transfers or postal orders are not accepted.
The Baby and Low Cost membership cards of the Fan Club do not include the emission of a printed card, but only a virtual one.
The membership card of the Fan Club, in each of its formats such as BABY, LOW COST, SILVER, SILVER DELUXE, GOLD DELUXE, PLATINUM DELUXE or DIAMOND (or other membership card type provided by the Fan Club) has a validity of 12 (twelve) months from the moment of activation, which coincides with the completion of the Fan Club registration process described below.
Once the user registered to the Website, s/he can subscribe to the Fan Club and purchase the items offered on sale on the Website. In order to subscribe to the Fan Club, once s/he has chosen the type of membership, the user will have to fill in the online enrollment form with his/her personal data, accept these regulations in the appropriate box and pay the fee.
When you buy the 30th ANNIVERSARY Digital Card you will receive an email with the purchase confirmation, an exclusive photo of Laura and a link to your reserved area where you ‘ll find your personal digital card. There is NO PDF card available.
The subscription card should be renewed once the period of the 12 months has exceeded; in this regard the member can decide independently:
- when to renew (without losing validity days);
- to change the type of membership.
The Virtual Card has the same validity as the printed one and can be used for all the initiatives of the Fan Club in which it is required. After the login to www.laura4u.com has been made by inserting the email indicated during subscribing and the chosen password, the subscriber can navigate the website and have always at his/her disposal his/her Virtual Card.
The subscriber will find the Virtual Card in his/her personal profile.
Access to the site laura4u.com (username and password), as well as the membership card of the Fan Club are personal, non-transferable to third people and must be kept confidential.
Each member is responsible for his/her own access details at www.laura4u.com and the related use of them.
Any change of email address should be requested to Fan Club staff by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The member is responsible for the details given at the moment of subscription to the Laura Pausini Official Fan Club. Any failure/omission/inaccuracy of such details will result in a delay in the process of finalizing this enrollment and/or the risk of failure of the expedition.
The membership card of the Fan Club gives right to the following benefits:
- participation in various activities that could be proposed by the Fan Club throughout the year (participation as audience of TV/Radio programs or other promotional events). The participation in these activities could lead to audio registration and video shooting of subscribed user image and with acceptance of these regulations the user accepts to be filmed free without any time/manner limitations for the use that the Fan Club and/or the Radio station/TV will consider more appropriate;
- participation in the Fan Club activities and in the possible Fan Club Party with the presence of Laura to be held wherever and/or whenever possible (depending on Artist’s commitments). In order to be clear, it should be noted that the Fan Club could not guarantee any frequency in the making and organization of the Fan Club Party given the various and complex commitments of the Artist;
- possibility to win a free trip and stay in the place where the Fan Club Party will be held (this prize is nominative and not transferable to third parties);
- the purchase of tickets of the Artist ‘s concert through exclusive presale;
- the visit of the Fan Club headquarters, upon reservation, in Solarolo (Ravenna);
- advanced and dedicated entrance, wherever/whenever it is possible, on occasion of Laura’s Tours, to participate to the sound check independently on Laura’s presence. In order to be clear, it should be noted that it is not guaranteed the presence of the Artist to the sound check;
- 10 regular members could win a free ticket each, for every Laura’s Tour date (this prize is nominative and not transferable to third parties);
the purchase of items from the Official Store at lower prices than those for who is not subscribed to the Fan Club.